viva bella events manages anything and everything related to the wedding experience. Whatever your situation, we can work with you to create the right package for your wedding. This process should be enjoyable, not stressful—with viva bella guiding you every step of the way, you can be confident that your day will be perfectly planned and executed so you can enjoy every moment.
Do I Need A Wedding Planner?
Oftentimes, brides believe that wedding planners are only for the extremely wealthy, or for weddings that are incredibly complex. We believe, though, that every wedding should feel special, be memorable, and give the happy couple an experience that will be the emotional touchstone for the rest of their lives together. It’s one of life’s most important moments! The fact is, your wedding day is your first wedding to plan. We have the benefit of having planned so many weddings that our vendor base, knowledge about logistics, and even exposure to wedding trends and fashion put you well ahead of the learning curve. We seek to alleviate all the frustrations of first-time planners, all the anxieties of heading toward such an important event in relative ignorance, and all the worry that your wedding will be anything less than smooth, organized, and beautiful. We want you to have a beautiful life—that’s what viva bella means!
If the thought of calling forty florists, and visiting ten of them, is just a little intimidating to you… yes. If you’d like to have an expert event designer on your side, visualizing what each aspect of your wedding day can look and feel like… yes. If you want a professional consultant at your disposal for advice, counsel, legwork, and inspiration… yes. If you want to fully enjoy your wedding day without giving thought to whether the cake or linens arrived, or without having to worry when the zipper on your wedding gown breaks…yes.
We want you to feel confident, experience a dream come true, and to have only beautiful memories of your wedding day!
This comprehensive package covers the entire wedding planning process. This service is for the bride who wants execution from design through to execution. Get started now.
The Create service includes everything in the Coordinate package, plus:
- Monthly check-ins
- Unlimited consultations via phone or email
- Style consulting and overall wedding design
- Etiquette advisement
- Budget planning and oversight
- Vendor selection assistance and management
- Vendor appointment attendance, up to eight (8)
- Consultation with Maid/Matron of Honor for bridal shower
- Ceremony space design
- Reception space design
- Rehearsal, ceremony and reception oversight
- Unlimited hours on wedding day
- Out-of-town guest accommodations organization
- Gifts and miscellaneous items collection
- Encouragement and support throughout the entire process!
- (1) Lead Coordinator and One (1) Assistant for Wedding Day
This package is for the bride who wants to plan and organize the wedding herself, but needs some help getting started!
The Consult service includes everything in the Coordinate package, plus:
- Budget allocation assistance
- Wedding planning timeline development
- Vendor referrals in each category that fit wedding style and budget
- Consultations via phone and email throughout the planning process
This service is designed for the bride who plans her own wedding but wants us to handle “day of” responsibilities so that she and her family can be free to enjoy the wedding day. Even the most hands-on, do-it-herself bride wants to be a guest at her own celebration. viva bella events will be there to ensure that what you’ve dreamed comes to fruition.
- One implementation meeting 2 months prior to wedding date
- Wedding Timeline Development for bride and vendors
- Review of all contracted services
- On site reception meeting to finalize details
- Ceremony site visit
- Final vendor confirmation one week prior to event
- Rehearsal Coordination, up to 2 hours
- Usher training
- Musician instruction for prelude and processional
- Family and Wedding Party Processional assistance
- Weekend Vendor Management
- One (1) Lead Coordinator and 1 Assistant for Wedding Day
- Placement of seating cards, favors, and programs
- Bouquet, corsage and boutonniere distribution
- Wedding day activity coordination, up to 12 hours
- Emergency Kit for Wedding Party and all guests
- Reception schedule coordination to ensure nothing is missed
- Reception staff communication to ensure the best service
- Vendor payment delivery
- Ceremony and reception clean-up
- Gifts and miscellaneous items collection
For the bride who wants her wedding to be a reflection of her style as an individual and as a couple, our Design Services include the perfect elements to do just that. Your wedding should tell your story in a thousand different elements — in everything guests see, touch, taste, feel and hear. Together we will design and implement a holistic, detailed and unique event that brings your story and vision to life.
- Brainstorm session to determine look, tone and feel
- Creation of Inspiration board
- Assistance selecting key design wedding vendors that fit the vision
- Collaboration with key design wedding vendors
- Design meeting to present ideas
- Researching unique elements to complete the look
- Elements such as color story development, lighting, linens, tables, chairs, flowers, stationary suite, favors, votives, aisle runner and much more
- Implementation of an amazing design that is uniquely you!
a la carte services
We believe that details are important. We intend that every aspect of your wedding—both what you feel and experience—will be precisely as you’d dreamed. We believe this day is an important part of creating a beautiful life. For additional fees, we are available and equipped to help with you with any of the following:
- Creating, assembling and mailing save-the-dates/invitations
- Guest list and RSVP management
- Favors/charitable donations
- Wedding programs
- Menu cards
- Table and place cards
- Rehearsal dinner planning
- Honeymoon planning
- Bridal showers and/or bridal luncheon
- Post-wedding brunch
- Welcome packets/baskets for guests’ hotel rooms